Benefits of golf equipment trade in:
Trading in your golf equipment is a great way to upgrade your current equipment without spending a lot of money.
Basically, you are selling your current golf equipment and then using that money to buy new equipment. If you have a driver with a trade in value of $100 and you want to purchase a new driver that is selling for $249, in the end you only pay $149. You now have sold equipment you no longer want or use and have new equipment in your bag.
You may also want to send us your equipment and decide to buy later. Golf equipment depreciates in value rapidly. Equipment you have in your garage maybe worth $100 now, but only worth $75 a month or two from now.
When can I expect my trade-in to be processed?
- You’ll receive an email confirming receipt of the shipment.
- From the shipment date of arrival, your trade-in will be processed and your check payment will be mailed in 9-12 business days.
- If a credit certificate payment has been selected, it will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the trade-in being processed.
- If there are any payment discrepancies, our customer service team will communicate the details along with the updated value of your trade-in.
- If your trade-in value is equal or greater than the value quoted on the packing list, you’ll receive an email confirming the trade-in has been reconciled.
* Business days are Monday-Friday (excluding holidays)
Where do you get the trade in values?
At the Golf Blue Book, we offer the best trade-in values for your golf equipment in the industry. Our staff has years of experience and knowledge to offer you an accurate and fair price for your trade-in.
Does equipment condition matter?
Yes, the condition of your equipment does matter.
The better condition of your equipment, the higher the value. Conditions of your equipment will be evaluated by our staff and priced accordingly. Equipment received that is considered damaged (in any form) or has excessive wear will not receive any trade-in value.
What if I can’t find my equipment on the list?
If you do not find your equipment listed on the drop-down selection, then we are notcurrently accepting trades on that item. Please check back as we update the list often.
What type of iron set make ups do you accept?
All iron sets must include either five, six, seven or eight sequential irons. At minimum, the iron set must have at least five consecutive pieces including the 6 iron and PW (pitching wedge). Iron sets that do not have the minimum 6-PW configuration will not be accepted. All heads, shaft models, flexes, and dexterity must match for an iron set to receive credit.
What if the trade-in item or its condition does not match the item or condition on the packing list?
If upon inspection the item(s) and condition of your trade does not match the item(s) and condition on your packing list, the trade-in value will change accordingly and you’ll be notified of the difference before the trade is reconciled. Any applicable trade-in premiums will adjust accordingly to the value of the product.
Will Golf Blue Book provide a shipping label for my trade-in?
Yes, in most cases (exclusions are detailed below). All trade-ins coming from the continental United States will receive a FedEx label which is to be used to send your equipment to us; however only some will be free of charge.
If your trade-in is valued at $99.00 or greater you will be issued a pre-paid FedEx shipping label. Trade Ins of less than $99.00, must use the provided FedEx label, however a $9.99 USD shipping fee will be deducted from your trade-in value.
Trade-ins with originating addresses outside of the continental United States, are to be shipped at your own expense. (The FedEx label that will automatically generate will not be valid).
* All Trade Ins must include the Packing List that will be created after you submit your Trade In online.
Can I get a second return shipping label for my trade-in?
If you need a second return label, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an additional label.
have many items to trade-in. Will you send me a large box?
If you have multiple items please pack sufficiently in a box large enough to accommodate your items. Your local FedEx Store location should have a box large enough for your multiple items.
What if my trade-in fails?
If your trade-in does not meet our acceptance criteria we will do one of the following:
- Return of the product to you – you are responsible for return shipping charges and must contact us with payment info. Consumer trade-in return shipping rates are shipped via FedEx and are as follows:
Base Charge Add On Single Club $10.99 $.99 Iron Sets $14.99 $7.99
- Disposal of the item if the product is a no value item and you agree to its disposal.
- Repair the product if you agree to the price of the repair and authorize us to complete the repair. We will deduct the repair charges from the initial trade in allowance.